Considering a New Cooling System in Trinity?
If you’re considering replacing your old air conditioning system, we have the solution for you. WA Air Conditioning is the leading choice for air conditioning Trinity locals trust, and we’ll find a solution that’s perfect for you. Consider these things before upgrading your air conditioning system:
- How old is your system? The age of your current system could determine when to replace your AC unit. 10-15 years is the recommended time to replace.
- How often are you repairing your current system? If you’re repairing frequently it may be hurting your wallet more than a replacement in the long run.
- How much efficiency would you gain? The level of efficiency you’ll achieve with a new system compared to the level of efficiency of your current system could be a large difference.
- How much are you spending on cooling bills for your current system compared to what you’d be spending with a new system?
- Is your current system properly sized? Both oversized and undersized air conditioning systems are very inefficient and don’t cool homes properly.
- Is your system producing quality air? A new system may be able to produce much cleaner and healthier air.
If you decide it is time to upgrade your system, WA Air Conditioning has plenty of options as well as advice. If you feel you have a few years left of life from your current system, we would love to maintain it and repair it to maximize the lifespan of the unit. Contact us today to learn more and to schedule your next home energy audit in Trinity!
September 25, 2017 9:18 pm